All sales final. No returns or exchanges, unless otherwise stated. 20% re-stocking charges apply.
In the event of damaged goods due to shipping, Sona Distributors Inc. / 220v.com Inc will make every effort possible to help streamline claims from shipping insurance company.
For goods that are delivered not-as-described, an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is required from shipper. Receiver is encouraged to check goods prior to signing to be certain of goods ordered, and encouraged to check supplied receipt with courier and make notes therewith if goods are not proper.
In order to accept return, the following conditions apply:
- Use the original manufacturers’ boxes
- Package all returns to prevent damage in transit
- All returns must have an RA number printed on the return shipping box
- Do not write addresses or RA numbers on the outside of the manufacturers’ boxes. Products must be in resalable condition to receive credit
- All returns must be complete including all components, accessories, cables, software and manuals in the original shipment
- All returns must be received by Sona Distributors Inc. / 220v.com Inc. within 30 days from the date the RA number is issued. RA numbers are only valid for 30 days.
- Returns must be shipped freight pre-paid.